ResearchMoz.us include new market research reports"
Cards And Payments Market
Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies,
Products and Competitive Landscape
" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into Brazil's cards and payments market, including:
- Current and forecast values for each segment of Brazil's cards and payment market including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
- Comprehensive analysis of the industrys market attractiveness and future growth areas
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Brazil's cards and payment market
- Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards
- Competitive landscape of Brazil's cards and payments market
Buy a copy of this report@ http://www.researchmoz.us/emerging-opportunities-in-the-brazil-cards-and-payments-market-market-size-trends-and-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape-report.html
The Brazilian card market has relatively mature credit and debit cards segments and the market as a whole grew at a CAGR of 10.71% during the review period. The prepaid card market in Brazil is emerging and so is the charge card market. Private label cards were also in circulation and are expected to emerge as a mainstream card segment in the forecast period.
The debit and credit markets are mature and are expected to grow only nominally in the forecast period. In the forecast period, the debit card market is expected to post a CAGR of 2.9% and the credit card market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% in volume terms. However the prepaid and charge card markets are expected to be the prime drivers of the Brazilian card market. The charge card market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% and the prepaid card market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% in volume terms during the forecast period.
A key factor that spurred the growth of the Brazilian prepaid card market is the government legislation that levied a 6.38% charge on all foreign transactions made through Brazilian credit cards. However, since prepaid cards are preloaded with the Brazilian real, the transactions made through them are treated as domestic payments and have a lower tax rate of 0.38%. This has resulted in large scale subscription of prepaid cards.
View Full Report With TOC@ http://www.researchmoz.us/emerging-opportunities-in-the-brazil-cards-and-payments-market-market-size-trends-and-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape-report.html
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Brazil's cards and payments market
- It provides current values for Brazil's cards and payments market for 2011 and forecast figures for 2016
- It details the different macroeconomic, infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting Brazil's cards and payments industry
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry
- It details the marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions
- It profiles the major banks in the Brazilian cards and payments market
See All Latest Market Research Reports@ http://www.researchmoz.us/report.html
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Brazil's cards and payments market and each market within it
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Brazil's cards and payments market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Brazil's cards and payments market
- Gain insights into the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in the Brazilian market
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Brazil's cards and payment market
- A key factor that spurred the growth of the Brazilian prepaid card market is the government legislation that levied a 6.38% charge on all foreign transactions made through Brazilian credit cards.
- The forecasted growth in the card market is expected to be fuelled by number of key business drivers. These include growth of online commerce, growth of tourism, innovative product offerings, growth of retail sales volume, and growth of private label cards.
- High internet penetration is expected to boost online commerce, which in turn is expected to foster card market growth. Large tourist inflows into the country are expected to fuel the demand for travel cards and transit cards.
- The regulatory landscape in the cards and payments sector is undergoing significant change and the stance of the central bank is to pursue steps that promote competition in the market.
Request a Sample @ http://www.researchmoz.us/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=149979