ResearchMoz.us include new market research report "HNWI Asset Allocation in Mexico 2013" to its huge collection of research reports.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Mexican HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Mexican HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
View Full Report With TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-mexico-2013-report.html
- Independent market sizing of Mexican HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were approximately 145,000 HNWIs in Mexico at the end of 2012. These HNWIs held US$736 billion in wealth which equates to 43% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- The strong growth in HNWI wealth is expected to continue over the forecast period. HNWI wealth will grow by 54% to reach US$1.1 trillion by 2017.
- As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$98 billion, representing 13% of the wealth holdings of Mexican HNWIs.
- WealthInsights research showed that, at the end of 2012, 44% of Mexican HNWIs had second homes abroad.
- At the end of 2012, Mexican HNWIs held 21.9% (US$161 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, compared to 23.2% (US$124 billion) in 2007.